
I made my own recipe this morning. I don't do this very often. Well, techinally I sort of do it all the time but it's just fudging an existing recipe and making subtle changes. This time I went out on a limb and just made something up. I am proud to say that the muffins turned out wonderfully! They had the right texture, were fluffy but not dry at all! Yeah.
Banana Oat Muffins
Mix 2 Tbsp vegan butter or oil, 3 bananas, and honey (about 1/4 cup) with an electric mixer.
Add 1 Tbsp molasses, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp apple cider vinegar and mix with electric mixer. I added 2 cups of cooked oatmeal with oat groats that sat in the fridge overnight.
Add 2 cups flour, 1 tsp each of baking soda and baking powder.
Bake at 375 for 18 minutes or until done. Makes bakers dozen.
No comments:
Post a Comment